Thursday, October 14, 2010

Contest Update

Hey guys, sorry it has been rather dry for a while, my life is crazier than Cypress Hill right now. But I have good (Or Atleast Informative) news!

I talked to LucSkywalker16 the other day, and asked when he would have time to make the videos, and he said he has semester break in about 2 weeks, and then he will have access to a wii. That means that there is a good chance I can make the video within the month of October!!!

And know this, when I get the files, I won't sleep until the video is done! You guys have waited too long, and I appreciate your patience.
Just a bit longer guys, hold in there.

Question Of The Day:
"What new character would you like added to whatever the next smash bros. is?"

For me, I really, REALLY want Banjo-Kazooie, even though I know it isn't possible due to legal issues. But man that was one of my fav games ever. Let me know yours!!!

7 comments:

  1. Uuuhhh... Yeah, I am pretty sure I already answered that on another Question, but I would LOVE to have Travis Touchdown in the next Smash Bros. , also maybe a Character like Pokémon Trainer, but with Mario Enemies, You could switch between Goomba, Hammer Bro and Parakoopa or something. That would be great!

    Oh, and I forgot to mention, I actually have a way to record from my Wii, too, so I could help out, If LucSkywalker16 is away or gone or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont let the fanboys get to you on this one Wacka! :P
    If I had too shoose I would say Megaman :D he could have a down special and switch between different power ups! And I wonder if thats the old awesome textureer Marvin? o_0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Marvin, would you be able to record about 7 videos of gameplay for the contest, then send the footage back to me? I would really appreciate it, also you'd have to not spoil the winner in any way!

    Lips sealed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see toon zelda or the hyrule king that would cool to have a toon link vs toon zelda. toon zelda could transform into tetra one of my fav zelda characters

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think It'd be cool to have isaac, Ivan or feelix from golden sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, Marvin/Nacho/uGotNachoed here, Sorry Wacka, I was gone over the Weekend, so I couldn't see that you responded. But yeah, sure, send me the gameplay things and I will send it back! Send me a PM to the uGotNachoed Channel with links to the uploaded gameplay footage, because I am too lazy to look for my Wii Friend Code ^.^'

    You will get your rendered footage ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have to say Kefka/Cefca Palazzo

    ReplyDelete