Friday, October 22, 2010

Wacka Alpaca Presents: RobzdaBlade Brawl Modding Contest! Is Live!!!

The second contest is finally here! Enjoy the 5 demo videos as I talk about the merits of each one, slowly progressing to the ultimate winner, 1st place!
Unfortunately, this will be my last video - atleast in the foreseeable future, my school life, and life in general have gotten way to busy to keep this up, and although I'll miss it, I have to stop.
I will still be available for questions, although I am not able to answer even 10% of the mails I get every day due to the sheer size of them.
Thanks for being so gracious to me, and please continue to mod and hack to your hearts content!

Wacka Alpaca Presents: RobzdaBlade Brawl Modding Contest!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome contest this was! This inspired me to work more on my hacks =) but after seeing all this stuff, do you think it makes sense to contribute just a normal texture for the next contest? I mean, the texture might look pretty good, but I don't think it can beat the Animation/model mods at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I should read the text next time -.(\
    Of course I meant if you WOULD make another contest...

    Damned, I will miss your videos. But, Someday...

    we...

    WILL...

    MEET AGAIN!

    Ò_Ó

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks man. I really enjoyed making them so I'm glad you enjoyed watching and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm toonlink444 and my hack has more then just a vertex hack. it has a psa and other cool stuff. Where's that. I'm happy i'm mentioned but where is all the other stuff. it's all on mediafire. if you can will you show my hack again with full awsomeness

    ReplyDelete