Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More Work Than Rest :(

Oh man, digital arts was never set up to me as an easy workplace, but after spending 3 days in a row working for 15-16 hours a day, I now understand what I have to do.
Sadly this literally means I have no time to do this work :(

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY I will cheat some time away from something and get the tut done - I'll make a massive effort to finish by the end of the weekend.

Question of the Day:
"Should Nintendo Make A Smash Bros. Game For The 3DS?"

I don't think they should, unless it is a massive online experience (Which the wii itteration lacked). Hopefully Street Fighter IV 3D will pave the way for fighting games on the handheld :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. The 3DS is supposed to be more online friendly, so that would be pretty cool if they did a new Smash Bros with better internet capabilities.
    Also....STREET FIGHTER IV 3D!!!! I can't wait for that (along with Mega Man Legends 3)!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smash Bros should be a TV Console game becaue you get more out of it. Plus what good would 3d do to the game. Senece this is a new concept leave the good games out until you make 3d look great. but whom i to judge what hasn't came out yet

    ReplyDelete